Saturday 20 September 2014

MI ZIAK NALH TIH
LAWRKHAWM


I have always been looking for love.Real love.Ridiculous, inconvenient, can't-leave-without-each other kind of love.For once I am finally here but only to be reprimanded by Time. I may be few years shy of the right timing nonetheless I love you with my every being~Note to a certain someone

There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .12 and .112 and infinite collection of others. Of course there's bigger set of infinite numbers between 0 and 2 and between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. There are days many of them when I resent the size of my unbound set. God, I want more numbers of than I am more likely to get, more days than with you. My Love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me forever in the numbered days and I am grateful....The fault in our stars


Life throws you with options each day and every moment you get to choose.But there are few things of which you are denied of choices. Such as whom you fell in love with,you just fell for the most unexpected person at the most unexpected places.You are caught so off- guard that you fell hard, real hard.And even when you know its wrong, you dont want to be right and you are on an emotional high and everything seems great . Then one fine morning you suddenly come to your senses.You curse the stars, the moon and such.You think how something so real and so perfect could be confounded out of your hand. And you want to sink to nothingness....Today is a day as such but I NEED YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment